Sunday, June 2, 2013

Taking care my 100 years old Monkey Pod tree with lot of love and respect of history.


You are probably over 100 years old. The only one Monkey Pod tree on Kinau street had left from the tree history in Honolulu. You had been stayed strong, tall and proud... People can see you easily when they drive on high way H-1.


Today, John and I had many great stories and discussion about you and those Monkey Pod trees around the Island. God, you really are so special.


You looked amazing tangle and beautiful from down here... Your hair are messy but sexy, flirty the whole block. You like a mystery.


I enjoyed talking and listening to John's profession and acknowledge about you. I would like to hear about it all day... I might have him over another project in Waimanalo's farm.


Been strong and stable forever in the heart of Honolulu. Pretty cool idea that came across my mind I wish I can have you as a symbol for my own business. I think I would be a copy cat with Market City symbol? Hmm... How should I do it different?


Your roots would reach 3 times further than your big branches.


 Stay well, I would love to hug you every time I was there... I want to cuddle with you all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment