Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Like Twin


I had a crappy day today... Someday won't be like usual day... Believe it? Things couldn't place in order and just kept falling out of the track. Ugh !
What can I do? Well, I will fix a few problems tomorrow then more after...


A bad hair day? Yep, my hair was getting so long... almost past my waist. I thought for the heck of being unlucky already. I decided to see my buddy, Kissa so he could cut away my bad hair day for me. Ha.


Kissa and I always were happy seeing each other and laughing, chatting away, sharing ideas, improvement, problems  in our beauty industry business.


It's funny Kissa didn't want to cut my hair. He think it's perfect.
I had to convince him It's because Summer... I should go shorter. Finally, my hair looks and feels beautiful after Kissa performed his cut. Thanks to Kissa.
 Do we look like twin when we smile big? I think so... We bonded like twin... in beauty, in business, in soul and we both are proud Asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment