Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just keep working like Every day is an investment


It's Saturday.
Like the clockwork... 
I woke up early in the morning like usual zombie walked to the kitchen to make coffee then I told myself : What are you doing? No, you don't have to get up so early on Saturday since there won't be much going on today. The staff are home and the office is close...

That's right! I really don't have to work if I don't want to. In a nutshell, I've been very lucky this way since 10 years ago... Not many folk can have that. Gratefully, I do love to work since I find my hobbies happen to become my work... Another lucky point. Plus I will not stay still too long, not doing anything then I get bored. Boredom terrifies me.


Sometime really there were a lot going on... Sometime was not much work at all. I don't know about you but I do find always a streaming things to do. Of course, I would have hours in silence " like an insect waits " and wait for new ideas or in quiet finding the solution to solve problems... Like most Asian, I work hard to strive for one day to enjoy life with family and my special one. There were really no typical time, work hours, work days or even weekend for me.

Picasso, the greatest artist of the 20th century, he didn't sit around on his rear end all day, waiting for the muse to arrive. Nope, he just got to his his studio every morning, and cranked it out, stopping only to eat and maybe the occasional roll in the hay with his many women... And he did this for decades. He was a machine!


The main company I have been worked for probably they thought I'm lucky to have this job. No, I think opposite they're lucky to have me! Honestly, they are growing stable and strongly successfully since last 3 years that had my big impute. Rome wasn't build for one day. Every day, I invest a little bit of myself into work. 99 projects that I've been working on, reporting to, making decision to invest only a few were worth it?? Yes.

I just keep working since I know everyday is an investment to be set.

4 comments:

  1. It is a widespread misconception that we should pursue our own personal happiness while living. This overlooks that we are small and that there are things bigger than us that are more important to strive for. It is fulfilling and in a sense happiness, but it is not fun, easy, or free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for remind me. What are those things bigger to you by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots bigger than me. The animals at the "Humane" Society that are going to get a big needle stuck in their chest and caustic chemicals injected into their bodies, while they suffocate and die from internal bleeding-if they didn't already get baked alive in the trucks on the ride into the death camp. They could also get torched alive when they get thrown into the incinerator before they are dead. Stopping that is more important than my own personal comfort and happiness. Many, many things more important than me. That's just one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. I'm sometime pinching myself why us human are sometime could be so inhuman indeed.
    I'm a human but also sometime got hurt by others too. Not mention about the animals how they got hurt by human.
    I don't think we could stop that nasty side but we could do something reduce the increase number thou.

    ReplyDelete