Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday and Junk Removal at Sierra.



From the moment I spoke with Troy on the phone to the last shake of the hand goodbye they were accommodating, patient, and most of all professional.


Troy called me first thing in the morning to let me know that they were running about 30 minutes late for my scheduled time...then arrived exactly as promised. There were 2 trucks with 4 guys.


They moved quickly and efficiently. 


I asked them to grab some stuff then there was not a hint of impatience.


They were always so pleasant, respectful and helpful... something you don't see much of these days


They had their best to be in the way. In many ways so cool to watch them perform their job.



They worked quickly and made sure to watch for doorways and all the windows... 


We even had time for some great conversations and a few jokes here and there... I like to work with this company again. They were cost effective form others I had called. I think they are the best.


Could you believe how much junk has been taken away from Sierra?



The third truck that came by 3 P.M. At the end, the pricing turned out to be close to their estimate and very reasonable. Would they hire me for their advertisement or remove me as well??


Tim looked so much likes local guy... He was so tired by working 10 hours today! Great guy.


They were leaving... Mahalo, we are closed for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment