Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Having to run an endless race without training for it.



Been 9 months I'm in the widowed of AN ENDLESS RACE RUN.
Every decision, every turn, every corner, every dilemma or problem or obstacle – these are all things I must face alone now. Without my other half to give his take on the situation. Without his help. I run alone...
People stopped handing me water and orange wedges long ago. For them, the race was over awhile back. For me, it’s always there. Life is exhausting when you are living it without training and your teammate.
When you run a race, you always know ahead of time when you will be finished. Whatever it is, there is an ending in sight.
There isn't one and never will be.
My run for this race won't have the finish line since there will be another START...

No comments:

Post a Comment