Saturday, June 1, 2013

Farewell... Yes, in a nutshell like another journey of life...


I've been thinking about Zay a lot lately. My Burmese tall and handsome 22 years old brother not by blood. Spontaneous, Smart, edge guy with beautiful heart and great potential future.
Pretty soon there will be a farewell between us... I gonna miss him.
Next week, should I plan we have a nice dinner? a night out at the bar? or a day BBQ on the beach?

Farewell

I have got my leave. Bid me farewell, my brothers!
I bow to you all and take my departure.

Here I give back the keys of my door
---and I give up all claims to my house.
I only ask for last kind words from you.

We were neighbors for long,
but I received more than I could give.
Now the day has dawned
and the lamp that lit my dark corner is out.
A summons has come and I am ready for my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment