Sunday, June 9, 2013

I didn't feel like a Cute day...

It's ridiculous thoughts sometime I had. There were days I just didn't feel cute at all. Trust me, that's not the feeling of any woman would want to be...


Before my morning coffee, I noticed that those orchard Sun Rises Delight JFK gave me are dying away...
Why so soon?


Oh man. It really does make my heart ache seeing these Sunrise lovers are leading to the border where... their love will be end. Just like fading distant stars. I simply cannot hold.


I still remembered I was so happy telling JFK about how they were beautiful blooming on my desk every morning when the Sun had raised.


We were talking about the little bud and It was about to be open one morning. JFK thought It's a wonderful news. Perfect reasons to move me, inspire, keep my love alive and growing beautiful. I love them.


The thought creeps in today, I see it as a reminder that they are leaving me. Life is short... I probably need to take care of myself and trying to get through it. It's really hard to feel cute when you can see something didn't look cute.

I felt so wrong because I'm not where I belong to. Inside my heart, I asked myself : " Is love still alive?"

No comments:

Post a Comment