Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday at the Dormitory


I used to live 6 months in a dorm when I was in college in Asia. It's really great experience and fun time. I have learned a lot by living and sharing with many schoolmates. Also where I got to meet many hot, athletic, smart and gentleman guys and became friend with them many years...


I've never dreamt of one day I will be a dorm lady. After college I thought I would never be around the dorm again unless I have to visit one of the dorms that my step kids were in SF.


Who know I'm working at the dorm almost everyday...Yes, my feeling was like a student again.


In fact, I really love the opportunity in charge overlook for the dorm. Unexpectedly, I have met amazing young people who came from different world, different places to study or work in Honolulu. There were so many great stories that I could write a book about.


A touch of beauty for their window...


Would you feel one day you could be a student again? Would you need a place at a dorm? Then find me...


Do I look like a student?

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely invite you to my dorm room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a dorm lady to point finger for your dorm room? Lol

    ReplyDelete