Sunday, June 2, 2013

A moment of Rainbow



I woke up early than my usual Sunday. I love my Sunday that I can awake a bit before 8 AM then still in bed  read newspaper and have coffee. A guilty pleasure I would love to have... It will not happen today since I have to review work and get ready to leave the house...

I took a moment of the rainbow in front of my balcony before it was fading away quickly... Moment can change thing quickly... Amazing....

Frank told me once time that:" People changes often. We are changing everyday. We do. So I would like to ask you every moment I could over and over again... How are you doing? How was your day going? I just wanted to make sure I aware every moment you had changed that you are doing fine that you are there and because I always care for you"

It reflects today... I see moment that I change... just like the rainbow had changed fading quickly into the cloud this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment