Thursday, June 6, 2013

Expressing Love and Care with Words are improtant

I finally got some time this afternoon to meet Michael since he had to move away unexpected due to his little brother got serious sickness that indeed need his help.

I like Michael a lot from the start we met but we have not talked much ever since... He is from Maui, young, handsome, sweet, polite and good guy. He and his girl friend were so vibrant, in love. I was happy for him.

My heart goes out after I heard not only the brother's problem that he had to move away but also his girlfriend just left him since she could not agree with why Michael had to take the responsible? He have to stop some class that he was taking. Not yet, he just had his knee injury after the wrestling competition too. He could not understand why thing fell on him at once? He admitted to me that he did cry recently few times... It must been so hard for him.

I told him that everything happened at once with me before. Been there done that so I totally understood what he had been through recently. I gave him a big hug and my offer that he is welcome to call me or email me anything, anytime just when he needs to vent out... I will be there.

I know Michael was surprise and warm up because I was expressing my love and care to him. I think It's beautiful thing I did today. But he didn't know that I was tearing down on my way home... I really hope he will be strong and look for the bright side...


No comments:

Post a Comment