Thursday, June 13, 2013

Meet My House-Yard Keeper

I had an urgent job that I need to come to Iliahi property to review with my real eyes... Termite damaged. Ugh!
Half of the time I live in Hawaii and done all the projects... half of that much length of time I had to work with termite.
Despite my termite problem, I had a change to see Ms. Bobbie again. She was working around the yard... cleaning up with a motion supper slow... I watched her from above...


She probably is the most happiest people who do basic things that make the difference: they focus on what is good and positive in their lives; content ever; calm and happy; also her motto is keeping moving for good health at 80 years old. 


She is a soul of the property just simply like that for many years had been. I had a close look face to face and a chat with her. I realized she still looking amazingly gorgeous, the cutest ans sweetest Hawaiian people I've ever met. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment