Sunday, June 2, 2013

Quick Breakfast at Like Like Drive Inn




It's 10 AM, I still had another meeting with John at 11 AM. Since I couldn't have my usual coffee and Sunday newspapers in bed so I figured I should treat myself and Tim a breakfast. I've been craving pancake or waffle for a long time... Where should we go?

We went to Like Like very close by. It's a Hawaiian restaurant in a cute, old-fashioned diner setting that screams 1970's. You and I usually went there for early breakfast and meetings with many people... I wish you were there with me today...

Everything there were the same... I noticed that lot of the waitresses are getting older and are not as energetic as they once were, but they do know regular customer and no problem with service. I actually prefer Like Like most of the times to Zippy's!



Tim had eggs and things for the first time since he was in Honolulu.


They are famous for other things as you know but my favorite will always be thick waffle with strawberry. It's crispy exterior, soft interior.
Hey, I only ate half of the waffle... What was wrong with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment