Monday, May 27, 2013

Working triple for over next weekend and a moment to find part of missing in my own...

I hope everyone had a great Memorial day weekend...
I'm feeling like working triple since my step kids are in town until next weekend... Text messages, phone calls, works, house chores, shopping, cruising, dinning are none stop... 

Last night, I finally got a great moment to escape with Scott to watch a movie from Red Box that I was always wanting to watch since their fist show in Kahala movie theater April 24th last year. When Scott asked me which movie I would like to pick, I pointed "The Intouchables" and simple told him It's French movie and that people still are raving about. I did not tell him the whole meaning behind why did I care so much?


First, It's French movie. I always love French movie and part of my French blood that made me perhaps? 

Secondly, It's based on true story... Amazing movie,
great performances from actors, photography of images are great. Rich of emotions on a simple story where ordinary people become extraordinary. Good representation of social differences in France without being too heavy on it. Simple, beautiful, efficient, like a good French cuisine, making a great dish full of tastes magically mixed .

Lastly, It remind me the true-life fairy tale of friendship, love, lifelong bond and married that I have been with you. I was truly happy that I saw it and Scott liked it too.

Scott asked me:" Did the movie make you cry?" 
"Yes, It did." 
Yeah, It's not just a job anymore... if you could understand that end part of the movie.
I shed many tears when Driss said:" I will not stay here but It's gonna be alright." It's a beautiful scene.
J 'adore.



 
 

1 comment: