Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friday business lunch at Mariposa. Thanks to Maggie

It's beautiful Friday noon.
Hakkei restaurant was fully booked and a long wait for us...

I suggested let go to Mariposa at Neiman Marcus since we like the popover they only have for lunch. Maybe It's cross my mind because I think of you Baby...

For quite some time, where you and I last were here... just for different lunch ideas, just for a treat or many businesses lunch ... Lord, I miss you heaps.

First the view from the Mariposa was always amazing. Happy that we got the gorgeous bird's-eye view of Ala Moana Beach Park from the open-air lanai.
Amazing!! There's nothing like relaxing ambiance, sipping your drinks and staring at the ocean...


We started with English cup of French consommé and a Yorkshire popover with some strawberry cream cheese spread. Yummy!


We also were happy to see each other, reviewing what have been done lately, family, kids, our new trips for June and of course talking about you... Did your ears were burning? You have no ideas how much great thoughts Maggie had for you. She was oriental sweet, caring, very supported and loveable person. I always appreciate, adore and love Maggie so much.


There's something about Neiman Marcus that makes me feel like I'm a rich housewife in a lunch club when I'm at Mariposa. That's pretty true minus the money, marriage and business plus partnership... Being that Mariposa is situated in a high end department store, I was expected to burn some money and treat everybody...

Turned out...
Oh, Maggie... She did pay in the moment I was in the restroom. She must burned he wallet !!! Next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment