Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dear Frank, would you like to be my personal coach?

It's about half of my life journey. Assuming that I will live up to 60 years old ( By the way, I hate the idea that I would die too old, too ugly because I still want to look pretty in the Heaven. Lol ) 

Looking back what I have been through on my life experiences are quite amazing... It was like climbing a mountain. It's not always going up. Sometimes I need to turn left, go down, turn right, jump over, back track and so on... Last 7 months has been surely a length of major changes in my life. Met many hurdles, overcome some, still undergoing trials on some of them...You might have no ideas what I have been through... Still yet, I do need the encouragement and support from many that way them give me the extra strength to carry out what I love to do for the rest...
half of my life journey...

But overall, I'm thankful and grateful that I'm having a very fortunate and unique life. And today, I'm bless that I have a chance to know you. You were warm welcome me into your world. You let me have an opportunity to share my stories and experiences with a working professionals like you. 

All my work... all my skills... all my talents and personality... all my years of effort...for awhile I thought I was confused and lost... Unexpectedly, You just were there listening to me, stay in touch, communicate and support whenever that meant a lot to me. You help me to find my strength, encourage and inspire my creativity to develop my potential to the next and the next further levels.

I know I had a plan but again It's not good enough to have a plan only, it's all about turning that plan into reality. You will be proud of me...

Frank, It's been much more meaningful year for me having you in my life. Let's begin a small step to another to go further... Thanks for being a great coach ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment