Monday, May 27, 2013

Baby Bird Gone

I found a baby bird on the grassy area near the steps of the house entry. Poor the little cute bird... It looked so adorable... tiny like one third of my palm.


It took me all my morning. I was watching, thinking, trying to put the bird up on the one of the lower branch.
So I wrote to Frank, my best Zoo-Keeper in Hawaii:
" Frank, I found a baby bird in the yard... Couldn't fly and probably scared, thirsty and hungry... I didn't know how to help since you had your zoo. Do you know how?"

So Frank wrote back to me :
" See... links..."

Second day, Frank wrote:
"Let me know how it goes with the baby bird. I'm currently nursing 8 of them, so I probably need to reread the material I sent to you. Have fun with the family!"

Third day, Frank wrote:
" How is the baby bird? Mine are holding up well and chirping away..."
 I wrote back:
" The baby bird was on my tree for 2 days. This morning It gone... I don't know where it went but all I hope it's okay?!!"



1 comment: