Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Message and Lunch. Thanks to Ngee and Tim

I love Monday.

For some reason Monday is usually great to me even tho busy... Monday will be my lucky day of the week.

I didn't have breakfast yet but I was not hungry after my Starbucks coffee in the morning. Tim made me a small healthy but yummy lunch... Mix strawberry, blueberry, banana smoothie and apple slices. How sweet!


Speaking of Smoothies... Whenever I made or have it... I always think about JFK. It put a smile on my face when I recalled how JFK was in the morning making:" World smoothies " for my breakfast... It's really awesome but rich and so creamy. I miss you JFK.


Ngee, One of my best buddy from Singapore and a carries coach sent me this message this morning:
" Some who have succeeded in making good progress may start to believe that they already know everything and are better than everyone else. Once that has happened, it becomes more challenging to maintain the right attitude and an open mind to learn from others and accept deeper teachings. Pride and conceit are two of the biggest obstacles to sustained life development. It is therefore a blessing to always remain humble. "



Thanks for reminding me. I'm glad that I have tried really hard not to being insensitive and arrogant since my first business when I was college. I guess we all are most of the time but then again, it's never too late to reflect.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment