Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day...Mom's Stories...Mama, Je T'aime!

Another beautiful sunrise yesterday...
Oh, did I say Sun-sire? I love the word and how it sounds to me. Good morning Sunrise, I always miss you.

Cool wind, mist shower, pleasantly fresh smell in the air, smooth jazz playing...I felt relax and was happy and very grateful to think about my Mom who gave birth to me, raised me up, educating, teaching morals, loving, protecting, made me become a completed human with beautiful body and mind. I really wish I were there with you Mom...
All I wish was cuddling in your arms and touching your titty...Lol. I have no shame right?

Mama, Je T'aime!

Do you remember your story you used to tell me? I am still laughing all the time whenever I think about boy and girl...You told me when I was 12 :
" Don't ever let any guy hold you hands because when they fingers finally touch your there will be some kind of virus from guy hands going into your make you have a belly bump...because babies could come from guy hands "

Yea, I didn't know that you made it up Mom. So I was always keep a distance with my schoolmates still high school. Back in those old days, I was always careful and scare like hell by having a baby in my belly since I was still teenager...too young to be a bride.
Mom, I never knew that my life that could be so rich by now I could afford to have two Moms. You and my Isda. Lol

Oh, Isda had a good breakfast that I made for her...She looked so contented. I find it kinda sad yesterday is Mother's Day and he was no longer here to be with her. Also her daughter did not call her either or arrange time to spend with her. She might not show me what was in her mind...But I really feel I'm the only one that had been close to her, understand her, take care her and love her since. We had our bond somehow and amazing love had been growing between us. I love her too.




1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, so that is why you would not let me hold your hand. :)

    ReplyDelete