Thursday, May 9, 2013

No matter how long your journey is, it begins with a small step...

I found them in the yard this morning...So beautiful I couldn't stop myself adore them...

Thanks God. I had quite a good sleep again last night after embraced myself with thoughts and tears...I wonder when did he came around and hold me tight while I was sleeping?!

Here I am with a beginner step...
Too many things to do and not enough time.. Working on already going on projects and at the same time finishing set up Dalani, LLC and especially few projects are waiting for me in Asia. 

I really do know how to turn small group into party.. Lol...

Later this afternoon, have two meetings...working from home this morning...Time is money.. and I'm spending money to build future with my team.

Off for coffee and back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment