Friday, May 17, 2013

Breathe and Believe in life...


I often walk up and down the corner of Piikoi and Kinau street in Makiki... I always see lot of birds were gather around...They were hanging out for a fresh perspective on what's happening now or chirping, singing, fighting, flying up and down those branches or those wires. I think they love to be there, possibly settle down and build their nets over there...forever???

The corner is always likes mix of the hustles bustle city life and naturally peaceful in Honolulu. Traffic is always busy down to Makiki and up to the ramp to the highway... It contains of stream of city's noise, busy life, often strong wind and bare naked under the sun and the rains...all year round.


All year long, I often wondered why those bird love to be there so much? I also wondered while they were sitting on the tree are never afraid of branch breaking because their trust are not on the tree but on their own wings. They seem to believe on themselves and have no fear at all...



So I breathe... For the heck of it, I'm going to claim up the branch today! Lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment