Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My step Kids


I forgot how our life was when the kids were here, around the house, at Iolani school and everywhere in town... 

I was young when I met you and it's been a tough road with them to this day. Life back then were new, frustrated, complicated, costly and extreme busy for you and me. I did learn the hard ways to know them individually, to care, to support, to be patience, to love them and treat them with fairness, like I did with my own children if I've ever had. Are there things that happen that I don't like? Of course!

Sometime I wonder how did we handle all's well when I now look at them are already grown up. I'm glad that did not give up. I'm blessed to have them in my life, to see them have a fabulous education, great jobs and life style.


I was there in quiet doing my daily job being a housewife next to you... Along the way... Time and supported and patience will conquer all...



No comments:

Post a Comment