Friday, May 10, 2013

Noon break from Sierra Resident

I'm home. Where are you baby?
May has been very extremely stressful for me but, thankfully, it will getting back into some sort of routine at the end. Today, I started my work by 9am and end it by 1pm...Got most of tasks done within 4 hours. I'm good keeping up with you baby.


It's noon break for me to enjoy home make pudding tofu with black-berry. I know you would like it if you were here...You would say why do you give me so little cup? Do you have more? Hey, You are greedy!

I sigh...Why?
Friday is here, I'm scare as hell...There's an old saying that :" The actual day is not near as difficult as the days leading up to it. " You know, every weekend I counted that saying proved very true for me. In the past, the days leading up to Friday night or weekend didn't bother me very much...I didn't care and would not feel sad or lonely at all.
Whatever reason, it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment