Thursday, May 23, 2013

When I live my life out of comfort zone.


Luke called me before 6:30 pm and said :" Sis, I'm bored. Would you like to go with me for dinner and a ride after? "

" What on earth are you talking about? " I thought he was joking. I near about laughed out loud.
" I have no one to hang out with. Please, sis..." He sounds serious. 
" Are you serious? Why me?" I said. " Please save you date for a hot chic in your group. You are wasting your time here."
" Please, go with me and you will glad that I'm going to show you another world tonight." "Please..."

And I finally made it for the first time. It's a fast driving ever to Round Top Tantalus...




Luke was right. I was glad that I went for a breathtaking drive in a cool refreshing air tonight.  We drove through a lush, green, wet of forest, many sharp U turn roads that took a lot passionate and practices from Luke. He is extremely quick mind and sharp driver. Then we were there that open up a beautiful panoramic view of Diamond head, Waikiki, Punch bowl Crater and Honolulu at night. 





It's an amazing speed drive that blow my mind. It reminded me of some similar roads trip I took with Bob in up state NY, Vermont, California... It also reminded me of the fast driving in the movie : " The Great Gatsby ". I thought :" If we lose focus for one second, we will crash and burn and die". Tonight, none of us were nervous or scared even thou we speed in the dark... My feeling was calm and happy... Seem like once I step out my comfort zone, then more I build tolerance for risk taking...



 
" Sis, we gotta take our picture." He confidently said.
"But how? It's too dark..."
"No worries, let me show you..." 

" I got a confession to make." Luke said. "You are the most cool sis I've ever had."
"Oh, why?" I asked
"Because, you don't get mad at me, you don't get even... You only know how to get ahead." He laughed " And you are beautiful!"




No comments:

Post a Comment