Monday, May 20, 2013

Cry...


Thursday evening last week, Frank called from Sydney and he was so happy with his new big contract. I was so happy and proud of him indeed.

Friday noon, Frank sent me a message from Melbourne said he was in the hospital because he had a car accident and they were getting check out for the concussion...and he said he was OK .. I message him back. Before his news came, I was having a really bad headache all day... I didn't know why. Of course, I was very worried but yet I tried to have many positive thoughts that he will be just fine.

Midnight, Frank called twice and message me that he was home and OK but having a massive headache... I missed his calls.. I was sleeping...

Saturday noon, Frank sent me message and called twice...I missed his calls again. 

I haven't heard from Frank since...I tried to message him and called but there were no answer...

Sunday... No matter what I was waiting, hoping, praying, worrying and tears eyes...No news.

This evening is really hard... I am spending it but the whole me just being quiet but thinking about Frank. Finally, I burst into tears... I cried so hard  with my ride of emotions, and I suspect that my "roller coaster of sadness, scare and worries" will be with end soon. I will hear back from Frank that he is doing just fine.

I could not help myself... Perhaps, I cry into the night...




No comments:

Post a Comment