Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Dream Last Night

I had a dream last night about you Baby.
You were back!
I was so happy that You have been away from me for so long... I could feel your embrace so real that you were holding me from behind... oh so tight... that I could not breathe any more...
Summer night was steaming without the trade wind...
So I tried to turn back to face your eyes... I love your eyes always. Did you know that?
I was always melting in your eyes...Your eyes brought color were brownish mix with greenish in a sky was calm, peaceful. I trusted your eyes. You smiled at me from across the pillow, in the middle of a sleepless night.
As much as I was so happy... I could feel that you eyes were every sad. Why were you so sad? In your eyes I could see there were sadness deepest ever. They were shattered pieces of broken glasses...
Oh Lord, I was scared. It's bizarre so I didn't like it. I woke up sobbing and exhausted...
Baby, the dream about you was scattered inside my brain, feeding me with headache, body ache and sweaty body...
I'm feeling sick today...

No comments:

Post a Comment