Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An Interact Weekend with Many Folks

A weekend that I got to talk to my girls tenant were having girl's jealousy around the dorm. I had to face with their long stories explanation. I could see there were tears and torn from them. Lucky me, they both are pretty close to me. They also love me like their sister. I knew at the end of our conversation they would listen to me and learn how to be friend again... Thanks God.
I also had to deal with my guy tenant's problems. They were not small but not big either. I just couldn't believe that some time guy didn't want to live as a "straight shooter" as you would normally think guy should be.
During the weekend and next week, I had a big group of 25 folk that are friend and relative visiting here from Seattle. All of them stayed in Waikiki. Some of my brother young guy friends had slept over the house... It was quite cute that they were checking on me... to see how I was doing, what kind of music that I was listening or if I have slept yet so they would talk to me or say good night or say good morning to me... They were all Vietnamese... I felt the whole house was full of many brothers with love and care. I didn't have that nice feeling for a long time. Being around those folks are great!
Also, I have a chance to spend time with my buddy neighbor, had Chinese lunch with my Singaporean buddy Kevin and went for a drive, met Neil for a movie "Lone Ranger". Only thing was very bad that I went home late after the movie and hungry and cranky... Lol.
The movie to me was good... It remind me of Rod and his new comedy story will be make into a movie soon. I hardly can wait.
Such a complete weekend... 
Anyway, today is Tuesday already... I think I'm getting sick since I woke up this morning... headache, body ache, a little fever... Wish me luck that I won't feel worse tomorrow...
Good night everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment